- Location: Russell House, Fell Greave Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1NH
Who will show me what to do?
Our fabulous Fundraising Administrator will show you the ropes and ensure we get the most out of your donated time.
What will I be doing?
You will be supporting our Fantastic Fundraising Team with administration tasks such as;
- Updating our donor database – inputting information & checking for errors, you'll need perseverance and eye for detail!
- Calling warm supporters as and when required
- Answering telephones and dealing with general enquires
Full training will be provided, and a member of our Fundraising Team will always be on hand with support.
How many hours will I work?
We ask you can commit to 4 hours per week or 1 full day a week.
Do I need any skills/experience?
For this role you will need;
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to use computer including databases
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
All our volunteers are encouraged to attend training and volunteer meetings whenever possible.
As a volunteer you will be a representative of Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice. As such we expect you to be well presented, polite and to give a positive message about the work of the charity.