- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or under.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- There is no limit to the amount of entries by a single entrant.
- Closing date for entry is 3rd September 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Post your artwork to “Kids Summer Art Comp, Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice, Russell House, Fell Greave Road, HD2 1NH”. Don’t forget to include the correct value of stamp to the front of your envelope.
- Don’t forget to write your name, age and a way we can contact you (a phone number or email address) on the back of your artwork. Alternatively, you can submit a photograph or scanned-in document of your artwork on our website, www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk/kids-summer-art-comp.
- Three winners will receive art and crafts hampers and the best picture will feature on a special Forget Me Not card.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by judges appointed by Forget Me Not by September 9th.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The winners and their parent/guardian agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Forget Me Not also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.