Our shops have all reopened!
We're happy to announce that we have now safely reopened all of our charity shops.
Please be aware that opening hours may vary depending on staff and volunteer availability, so we recommend calling ahead if you are making a special journey. Opening times and phone numbers for all of our shops can be found here.
For the safety of our customers, volunteers and staff, and to ensure we are covid secure, we have introduced the following safety measures:
- Customers, staff and volunteers must wear a face covering on the shop floor, unless medically exempt.
- Hand sanitiser is provided and must be used at each shop entrance.
- A 2m social distancing policy is in place in all shops and we have put markers on the floor to help you to keep your distance.
- Perspex screens have been fitted at each till.
- Staff and volunteers have been provided with personal protective equipment including gloves and face coverings.
- We are operating with a limited occupancy in each shop.
- We have reduced our hours to allow for additional cleaning time at the start and end of each day.
- Our fitting rooms are closed.
- Most shops have a one way system which must be adhered to.
- All donations will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before they are available to buy.
- We have removed the minimum card spend and encourage card payments wherever possible.
- The contactless payment cap has been lifted to £45.
- A risk assessment has been completed and can be viewed here.
- We are displaying QR codes at all of our shops for the optional NHS Track & Trace venue check-in.
- We would like to reiterate that wearing a face covering inside our shops is the law unless exempt.
When visiting our shops, please adhere to the policies that have been put in place. There will be signs in-store, but if you have questions or are unsure of anything, a member of the team will be happy to help you.
As our shops reopen, you'll once again be able to drop off your unwanted but good quality donations, however we do strongly recommend that you call ahead to ensure that your local shop has the space and capacity to accept them.
We are now collecting furniture again, please visit this page to find out more or to book. Please not that we are only able to collect furniture and not any bags or boxes.
We understand that many of our customers and supporters may still be isolating. That's why we're listing more items than ever on our online and eBay stores, meaning you can continue to shop with us from the comfort of your own home! And don't forget that when you're doing your usual online shopping, you can raise money for us (at no extra cost to you) by using sites such as Amazon Smile and The Giving Machine.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers in advance for their understanding and patience during this strange and difficult time. Whilst a lot has changed, we're still committed to giving you the best possible shopping experience within the guidelines that have been set. Thank you.
Find out more about how COVID-19 has affected us here.