Are you brave enough to take on our bushtucker trials?
Go head to head over the course of our monthly "Get me out of here" challenge, as we set you weekly bushtucker trials to complete. Can you stomach all the trials? And who will raise the most money?
Open to bosses, managers and leaders of groups, teams and companies of all shapes and sizes, this challenge is great for boosting morale, improving engagement and makes for fantastic PR!
How it works, in 10 easy steps.
- Decide you want to raise money for Forget Me Not by taking on the “Get me out of here" challenge.
- Let us know! You can sign up by emailing email@example.com or filling in the form below.
- We’ll send you a pack with a welcome letter and everything you’ll need for your trials.
- Create a fundraising page (we recommend JustGiving) and set yourself a target.
- Share, share, share! Let your group members, colleagues and customers know you’re taking on the “Get me out of here" challenge and start encouraging them to sponsor you.
- Every Monday we’ll send you that week’s trial. Then it’s time to let everyone know what it is and when you’ll be doing it.
- Complete your trial! Don’t forget to film it and send it in to us (and to your supporters if you’re taking part remotely). You can also post your updates on to your JustGiving page, to show your supporters your progress.
- Repeat for the next 3 weeks.
- Keep reminding your supporters that they only get to see you complete your trials if you’re raising money. Perhaps you’ll only complete the final challenge if you hit your target?
- Be crowned a Forget Me Not King or Queen of the Jungle(!) and, if you’ve raised the most money of all the competitors – we’ll crown you the monthly winner!
What’s in it for you?
Our "Get me out of here” challenge is a great opportunity to engage your team, group, employees and customers in a really fun and different way – which could be especially great for morale if you have people coming back together after lockdown.
Fundraising in this way will also make for a fantastic PR story.
What kind of things will I have to do?
Well, that would be telling! We’ll keep the exact trials a secret until the week that you’re challenged to complete them. But to give you an idea, the trials will include;
- An eating trial.
- A drinking trial (non-alcoholic).
- A messy trial.
- A wet trial.
The challenge will run every other month. For more information and to get signed up (or to get your boss signed up!) email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.