How you can help
There’s never been a better or more important time to fundraise for us than right now! We've been a home-from-home for families for over 10 years - and we'd love it if you could help us continue being here in the future. How you do that is entirely up to you, but here are a few ideas!
The possibilities are endless!
- Arrange your own fundraising event (click here for help getting started!)
- Organise a onesie Wednesday!
- Do a Christmas jumper day at work or school
- Join our donation bin scheme
- Get sponsored for one of our events
- Getting sponsored for doing a skydive
- Donate to our charity shops
- Collect spare change – British or foreign (you can order a free flatpack collection box here)
- Collecting 'in memory' donations in place of cards, gifts or flowers for weddings or funerals
You can also check out our suggested events. Or, if fundraising’s not right for you right now, you could also help us by volunteering or simply donating.
Whatever you decide to do, our advice would be to:
- Make it fun
- Make it achievable
- Make it safe
- Make sure it’s legal
- Make it collaborative (the more people on board, the more you can share the work and spread the word)
- Make sure you don’t forget to ask for the money!
Expert tips to make your event go swimmingly
- There are no limits to how creative you can be. The more unusual your idea, the more interest you could attract. But stay safe, please!
- Check out our ‘organising your own event’ page for helpful guidance and useful tools.
- Before you embark on planning and organising, do check out our handy fundraising toolkit.
Tell us your plans, because we can help publicise and promote your event on social media. We may even be able to come along and support you in person!
Questions or help?
Our fundraising team is here to help, advise, support and encourage you! Call them on 01484 411040 or email email@example.com We have plenty of ideas and supporting materials if you need them. We’d also love to hear all about it afterwards!