Helping as a business
You’re reading this page because you already care. Now it’s just a question of finding the right way for your business to help us.
Forward-thinking businesses are conscious of their social, moral and ethical responsibilities. And those are exactly the kind of companies we want to partner with, which is why we have a special team which does nothing but work with businesses. We’re here to add value to your organisation while creating benefits for ours. So if you’re interested in finding out more, we’ll listen carefully and help work out what might work best. And we promise not to become tiresome.
Yours could be the business that enables us to support even more local children with life-shortening conditions.
What’s in it for your business?
We’re not into one-way relationships. Partnering with us really isn’t about annual photo opportunities with cheques (although we do like cheques). When we say partnership, we mean
partnership, because we know you want to get something out of it, too. For example, we can:
- help you to improve your corporate social responsibility (CSR) credentials
- generate positive publicity for your business
- network you with other local businesses
- help you with team-building
- provide your people with personal & professional development opportunities.
How can we work together?
We have some standard suggestions, but to be honest we’re always looking for new ideas and you probably have loads. So you might be taken with something below – but if you want to do something different, please do talk to us!
99er Business Club – benefit from quarterly networking meetings, mutual PR opportunities, publicity, social media promotion, targeted business introductions and more.
- Corporate Charity Challenge – could your team compete against local businesses and organisations to raise the most money in just three months, starting with a seed fund of just £50? A team project which promotes creative thinking, business acumen, leadership and cohesion.
- Sponsorship - From headline sponsoring one of our mass-participation events to trips and activities for the children and their families.
- Payroll Giving - A great way to really build a relationship between your business and us, with huge benefits on both sides.
- £ on the Bill – A simple way to raise money if you have high numbers of transactions, like a restaurant, bar or café: just ask customers if they’re willing to add a pound to their bill, which comes straight to us.
- Do your own event – we can support you with anything from a bake sale to a ball or something really big and splashy.
- Donation bins – Could you host a donation bin for us? We’ve got loads of lovely wheelie-bins looking for homes – each one representing a goldmine for our charity shops!
- Volunteering– Releasing your people to volunteer can be a brilliant way to provide personal and professional development opportunities while achieving your CSR objectives
- Charity of the year – How much would we love to be your nominated charity of the year? A lot, that’s what. It’s an annual partnership with lots of opportunities for mutual benefit.
Check out our ideas for fundraising ideas for businesses.
Let’s make a difference
By pooling our motivation, ideas and energy, we could achieve great things together. Fill in the business enquiry form below, and we’ll be in touch to have a no-obligation chat with you. Or call us on 01484 411040, or email firstname.lastname@example.org