Entering our lottery is a fantastic way to support children with life-shortening conditions who desperately need our help – possibly even a child in your neighbourhood.
We’re incredibly grateful to everyone who enters, because our lottery alone covers all our hospice day care - meaning our children get all the care and therapy they need, every day.
Amazing, isn’t it? And there’s always a chance you could hit the jackpot!
What would YOU do with the money?
There are cash prizes to be won every Friday:
- £750 first prize
- £150 second prize (ROLLOVER prize of up to £10,000)*
- £10 for 5 winners
* If the second prize isn’t won, it keeps rolling over to a maximum of £10,000, when someone is guaranteed to win.
It’s really easy to play!
All you need to do is click here to sign up. You’ll be assigned a unique lottery number, which will be entered automatically into our weekly draw. You can enter as many times as you want, for just £1 per entry. If your number comes up, a cheque will go straight in the post to you. Simple as that!
How is the money used?
Of course, a small part of what our lottery generates pays for the prizes, but the rest helps to fund our essential care and support, like this:
- Playing for 3 months costs £13 – which pays for a child’s food for a day
- Playing for 6 months costs £26 – which covers a bereavement session
- Playing for 12 months costs £52 – which funds an art therapy or a rainbow babies session
If you win a prize
You don’t have to check your numbers weekly as all winners are notified directly.
The winning numbers from previous lottery draws are available in our shops, at our head office or available to view on this page.
We hope to be sending you a prize soon – good luck!
A bit of small print
- You must be over 18 years old to play our lottery. Remember that underage gambling is a criminal offence.
- This lottery is promoted by Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice, Russell House, Fell Greave Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1NH, telephone 01484 411040. The responsible person is Nicola O'Dowd.
- Please read the terms & conditions.
Forget Me Not Children's Hospice is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under the account number 36360
. For more information, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- Please be gamble aware. For more information about responsible gambling, visit: www.gambleaware.co.uk or The Responsible Gambling Trust - Gambling Therapy.
How are the lottery proceeds used and what are the odds of winning a prize?
Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice receives a minimum of 64% of all proceeds from the lottery, which is spent on our good cause work. 21% of lottery proceeds is spent on prizes and 16% on expenses.*
There is a 1 in 823 chance of winning a prize in the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Lottery every week.**
*Figures based on average for 2022
** Accurate as of March 2023