Play our lottery
You could win up to £10,000 in our weekly prize draw! It’ll only cost you £1 a week, and you’ll be helping to raise vital funds for our children’s hospice.
Entering our lottery is a fantastic way to support children with life-shortening conditions who desperately need our help – possibly even a child in your neighbourhood.
We’re incredibly grateful to everyone who enters, because our lottery alone covers all of our support costs for children and families for a whole month every year. Amazing, isn’t it? And there’s always a chance you could hit the jackpot!
What would YOU do with the money?
There are cash prizes to be won every Friday:
- £1,000 first prize
- £200 second prize (ROLLOVER prize of up to £10,000)*
- £25 third prize
* If the second prize isn’t won, it keeps rolling over to a maximum of £10,000, when someone is guaranteed to win.
It’s really easy to play!
All you need to do is sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months. You’ll be assigned a unique lottery number, which will be entered automatically into our weekly draw. If your number comes up, a cheque will go straight in the post to you. Simple as that! Play now.
How is the money used?
Of course, part of what our lottery makes pays for the prizes, but the rest helps to fund our essential care and support, like this:
- Signing up for 3 months costs £13 – which pays for a child’s food for a day
- Signing up for 6 months costs £26 – which covers a bereavement session
- Signing up for 12 months costs £52 – which funds a hydrotherapy session.
A bit of small print
- You must be over 16 to play our lottery. Remember that underage gambling is a criminal offence.
- This lottery is promoted by Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice, Russell House, Fell Greave Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1NH, telephone 01484 411040. The responsible person is Nicola O'Dowd.
- Please read the terms & conditions.
- Our lottery is licenced and regulated by the Gambling Commission, licence number 36360. For more information, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk